Many people are turning to more natural and holistic ways of dealing with illness and pain. With conventional ways of treatment being not only expensive, but also often having many side effects, alternative treatments are becoming more attractive to patients. People are finding they can take control over their own well-being by using more natural and holistic ways of self reiki healing.
One such alternative or complementary treatment is Reiki. It has gained quite a bit of popularity over the past few decades. It is being offered in most hospitals and hospices nowadays.
If you are like a lot of people, you have heard of Reiki, but do not know exactly what it is. Besides this, many people are unaware of how Reiki can help them and their overall well-being.
Well Reiki is a Japanese form of self-healing and self-development. It is often called energy healing, Spiritual healing or laying on of hands. It is ancient, but said to have been re-discovered in the early 1900’s by a man by the name of Mikao Usui while on a 21-day spiritual retreat in Japan. In Japan, it was originally referred to as, the Reiki cure.
Here in the Westernized World it is commonly referred to as a way of relaxing and de-stressing, therefore allowing one’s own immune system to more optimally do its job.
So just what can one expect from Reiki? Well these are just some of the things it is known reiki near me for;
· helping to reduce pain
· helping to reduce stress
· boosting and strengthening the immune system
· increasing energy
· correcting of insomnia, allowing for sleep
· increasing your intuition
· increasing confidence
· causing deep relaxation and peace
· helps with letting go of fears
· helps with releasing unwanted habits
· aids in the process of detox, reducing side-effects
· promoting a more positive outlook
· Reiki is complementary to all other forms of healing, so you can combine it with conventional treatments